Thursday, August 11, 2011

Days Away!

I'm currently working my last day for the next two weeks - shhh don't tell them I'm updating my blog at work :s
I am soooo excited I can hardly sleep...not that that's anything new but, this lack of sleep is exhausting because my brain is going a mile a minute ALL night.
Preping for regionals was a long process but, I knew that I had everything because I had a list for absolutely everything but, this time...I'm a lot more relaxed about the whole thing surprisingly. However, now that we are are at the 2 days mark before I leave...things are starting to sink in. So, I'm headed home to finish packing and ensure that I have absoluately everything so that I have the day tomorrow to run out and get any little extras.

I cannot wait to see all the girls again, they are like sisters to me and I cannot wait to spend two weeks making memories to last a lifetime!

I'll do my absolute best to keep you all posted on my whereabouts and so on but, unfortunately, I will not have a cell phone with me and I won't have access to a computer :(
Keep your eyes peeled for updates VIA facebook from my friends and family who I will be talking to on the phone fairly often.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment