Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bicycle Chic Fashion Show - As pictured in the Ottawa Citizen

I'm pictured here at the Bicycle Chic Fashion show wearing a dress, earings, and necklace from GreenTree Eco Fashion on Richmond Rd. here in Ottawa. The dress was designed in collaboration with Stella McCartney and I was absolutely in love with it.

The show was a riot - we got to ride our red bikes around the fountain in Confederation Park and practice our "Kate Middleton" wave :) A great day of fun and fashion - no complaints here.

I would also like to note that I did my hair!...and while this may seem anti-climactic, for those of you who know me...you know that hair isn't my forte...but, the Audrey look really worked for me on Sunday. I'm hoping I can replicate it while in Ireland on the rose tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment