Tuesday, July 19, 2011

26 days till departure!

So, I'm 26 days out from departing for Ireland and I'm starting to make my lists.

I have lists for everyone, everything, everwhere...

I need 11 day dresses and 9 evening dresses - 3 of which are full length ballgowns and of course a few extras. Fortunately, I found a silk designer gown at Winners that was originally $695.00 that I got for $49.99  HORAYYYY!!! Its a plain black flowing design and I'm hoping to get a great belt to make it a little more of a statement dress...there is something to be said for quiet elegance though.

I've been trying so desperately not to touch my saving account as I'm going back to school in September of 2012 and this is my year off to "make money" not spend money but, its been difficult when I'm being dragged - kicking and screaming  - into the boutiques to shop (.....riiiiiiight)

My mum is also working on dresses for me to sport in Tralee so I'm sure I'll wear those more than once...after all, they fit to a T so I'll want to wear them often and my mum will want to see her work in action in Tralee...I mean hey, if Kate Middleton can wear a dress more than once (I can't believe people were giving her flack for that!) then so can I!

One of my lists is of the shoes I'm bringing with me and I've come to see that I don't have shoes for a couple of my outfit...so off to that mall I go with my dear friend Amber after work today...tough life!

Well, that's all for now. Please don't forget about the Caladh Nua concert next Thursday and if this is the first time you are reading about it, please scroll down to get full details along with links to a site which allows you to purchase tickets online!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment